If you are like me, your oven occasionally (or once a week in my case) gets burnt on food on the bottom, splattered food on the sides, or dried food stuck on the rack.
What You NeedOven
Damp dish cloth
baking soda paste
In a small bowl, mix a 1/2 cup of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water.
Adjust the ratio of both as needed until you have a spreadable paste.
about 4 tablespoons of water to get the desired spreadable consistency.
1. Remove the oven racks.
2. Make a baking soda paste
3. Coat your oven
4. Let it sit for at least 12 hours
5. Do the same to the oven racks
6. Wipe out the oven, lightly keeping a little baking soda paste
7. Put a little vinegar in a spray bottle, spray it everywhere
8. Do a final wipe down Repeat until all the baking soda residue is gone
9. Place the clean oven racks back
and you're done!