What You Need
2. Small microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup
3. 1 Lemon
4. Clean, dry cleaning rag
1. Measure the water: Measure about 1/2 cup of water into a measuring cup or a bowl.
2. Add the lemon: Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the water. Drop the lemon halves into the bowl.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes: Place the bowl in the microwave. Microwave on high power for 3 minutes, so the liquid comes to a boil.
4. Let stand for 5 minutes: Do not open the microwave door. The steam trapped inside will help loosen the food gunk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Open the door and carefully remove the bowl with the lemons. If your microwave has a turntable, lift it out and wipe it clean.
Wipe the inside of the microwave clean starting with the ceiling and the sides. Finish with the floor, sweeping any crumbs into your hand. Don't forget the door!
Clean stubborn spots: If you come across stubborn spots that won't easily wipe away, dip the corner of your dishtowel in the lemon-water and scrub until the spot comes away.
and your all done!